TaxPayer Relief LettersCollections Consulting
Sometimes having an ex-CRA collector on your side can make an enormous difference. We provide clear, easily understood information that will assist you or your client in making decisions about what to do. It’s important to understand, an ex-CRA auditor assessed liabilities. They never collected them and likely never made Taxpayer Relief decisions either.
Send us an e-mail with a short summary of the issue. Include your phone number and we’ll call you to discuss what we can do for you. When we speak with you we’ll let you know exactly what our fees will be.
A word on selecting a consultant or tax solution provider
If you’re reading this page, chances are you or one of your clients require advice about a tax collections issue. You’re probably looking for some helpful advice at an affordable price. When looking for a consultant, it’s a good idea to ask some questions about the company or people you’re talking to. Here are some suggestions:
- Am I being sold services that have little or no likelihood of success?
- Does the company or individual specialize in the problems that I (or the client) have?
- Does the company or individual have another business (Bankruptcy trustees for example) that may be driving their advice?
- Was a high retainer fee the first thing they asked for?
- Is the person I’m speaking with going to be the one who will handle my issues?
- Is this person or company more interested in stoking fears rather than calming them?
- Will the approach they’re recommending, exacerbate… or de-escalate the situation?
- What is the person or company’s reputation with people who’ve actually used their services? (as opposed to what they’re advertising claims they can do)
- Does the consulting person or company’s skill level fit with the complexity of the problem?
“ Take a deep breath. With more than a decade of tax collections experience, we know CRA collections from the inside out. You’ll get fast advice that’s sensible and do-able. ”
“ Hi Frank, Today we mailed off the letter to CRA. My client and I were impressed with the professional letter you wrote and I suspect that we should get some positive feedback. It will probably take a few months to hear back and I will keep you posted as to the outcome. You certainly helped solve a problem as I wasn’t too sure how to proceed with Mr. M.I.’s taxpayer relief situation. ”